Our People The Newbrook Family
In the nursing home
Each nursing home is managed by the Director of Nursing. They are the person in charge and your point of contact. They are highly qualified and experienced, specialist managers approved by HIQA. They are supported by Clinical Nurse Managers and a 24-hour team of NMBI registered Nurses.
- Our Healthcare Assistants are qualified and experienced and chosen for their compassionate natures and understanding of elderly care.
- We have Activity Coordinators who focus on providing a continuous meaningful social programme.
- Our kitchens are run by professional Chefs and Kitchen Assistants providing a choice of home cooked meals.
- Our Housekeepers and Laundry staff keep the nursing homes to a high standard of cleanliness and levels of infection control.
- Our Administrator provides a warm welcome and can help with any queries and the Maintenance staff keep the homes safe and well maintained.
- Specialist staff include physiotherapists, music therapists and dieticians.
In the support office
To assist our nursing homes and ensure good governance and operational efficiency, we have a centrally located Support Office with the following personnel and functions:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
Ongoing Training & Education
- All our staff are highly trained and suitably qualified.
- We provide ongoing training and education for all our staff and are always looking for new ways to empower and motivate them.
- We help staff with their chosen studies whether it is a QQI in Healthcare or a Masters in Gerontology.
- We believe in career progression and internal promotion and have a sponsor scheme to facilitate carers to become nurses.